· Turf Tall fescue fall acre reductions are continuing into winter and overall should be down considerably from last year. The conditions of fields going into 2024 are ideal.
· Perennial Ryegrass acreage reductions are marginal thus far, although this total percentage is yet to be determined in the Willamette Valley as acres are still coming out. Perennial Ryegrass 2024 crop appears average or better.
· Annual Ryegrass crop acres appear to be up, and the crop looks healthy for 2024.
· Fine Fescue spring plantings fared better than anticipated, still experiencing a significant failure rate. Not as many fields came out after harvest as anticipated due to good recovery from early fall moisture.
· Crimson and Red Clover acres up significantly. Crops look healthy going into winter although due to the possibility of disease does not always equate to a healthy yield.